Arsenal is a team-based first-person shooter game developed by Rolve Community. It heavily takes inspiration from Team Fortress 2 and CS:GO while adding a bit of its own Roblox flavor into it.
Why it rocks?
- It is extremely fun and fast-paced with giving you little to no time to breathe.
- Chaos is always happening and some guns cause you to jump high in the air or you can gain momentum each time you get a kill to run faster.
- The game's maps are very well-designed.
- The graphics are pretty good.
- You can buy cool skins and funny kill effects.
- The game has a sense of humor with a lot of maps referencing popular cultures like Family Guy, Spongebob, Sans, Source engine glitches, and many more.
- Ragdoll mechanics are really enjoyable.
- The game has its own recognizable art-style.
- The game has a pretty simple UI but it works very well and gets its job done.
- The gun models look amazing and extremely similar to their real-life counterparts.
- People keep choosing Standard for every round as the other game-modes aren't as prominent.
- Many past maps like Mighty Manor and game-modes like Juggernaut were removed and it was a shame because they were fun.
- The mobile version is inferior to the PC/Xbox One versions because the game has confusing controls that while they are responsive. They don’t translate well onto an iOS/Android device. The game also lags ALOT on mobile unless you have a really good phone/tablet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.