Arsenal is a team-based first-person shooter game developed by Rolve Community. It heavily takes inspiration from Team Fortress 2 and CS:GO while adding a bit of its own Roblox flavour into it.
Why it rocks
- It is extremely fun and fast-paced with giving you little to no time to breathe.
- Chaos is always happening and some guns cause you to jump high in the air or you can gain momentum each time you get a kill to run faster.
- The game's maps are very well-designed.
- The graphics are pretty good.
- You can buy cool skins and funny kill effects.
- The game has a sense of humour with alot of maps referencing popular culture like Family Guy, Spongebob, Sans, Source engine glitches and many more.
- The ragdoll mechanics are really enjoyable.
- The game has its own recognizable art-style.
- The game has a pretty simplistic UI but it works very well and gets its job done.
- The gun models look amazing and extremely similar to its real-life counterpart.
- People keep choosing Standard for every round as the other game-modes aren't as prominent.
- Many past maps like Mighty Manor and game-modes like Juggernaut were removed and it was a shame because they were fun.
- The mobile version is inferior to the PC/Xbox One versions, because the game has confusing controls that while they are responsive, they don’t translate well onto a iOS/Android device. The game also lags ALOT on mobile unless you have a really good phone/tablet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.