Battleboards is a remake of the old flash game Jelly Battles. It's a turn based fighting game.
Why It Rocks
- Incredibly polished graphics. There's almost no mistakes to be seen.
- Lots of game modes, such as juggernaut and mystery.
- No pay to win mechanics, the only things you can buy with robux are cosmetics and VIP servers.
- Better fanbase than most games.
- Stays true to the orignal Jelly Battles it was based off of.
- Works great on older devices
- Some players have reported a glitch that sometimes when they click a tile they won't jump to it.
- Most of the cosmetics are crates, which can be annoying if you get unlucky.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.