Boost Vector is a roblox game by blockage
Why it‘s perfect
- High levels of scripting; It may even be steam worthy.
- intresting concept: High speed foot racing
- Interesting mechanics: Abiliity to walk on walls, go faster (or boost), etc
- No band is perfect
- Not much of a toxic fanbase
- Smooth streamined controls
- they give you XP for falling when you first begin.
- Kai, a band, is a bit overrated, and is too perfect due to it being best in the air.
- A few microtransactions here and there.
- The keyboard camera movement function’s controls are stiff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.