Classic Sonic Simulator is a game made by VyrissDev. The game's like the classic Sonic the Hedgehog games. You collect rings, and get to the goal.
Why It Rocks
- It feels like the Classic Sonic Games, hence the name, "Classic Sonic Simulator"
- A wide variety of characters to choose from.
- The Super Peel-Out from Sonic CD returns.
- Great graphics for the characters.
- It shakes up he Sonic formula. Instead of getting to a Goal Sign, you have the go into the Goal Ring that is seen for special stages in Sonic 1.
- You can make your own stages.
Bad Qualities (as of now)
- The game's still in beta, despite being Version 9. Studiopolis Zone is just a straight line with the Goal Ring.
- The stage creator is clunky.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.