Elemental Battlegrounds is a game on Roblox made by a team of developers called Gamer Robot where you fight people with magic spells from many different elements.
Why it Rocks
- The game has very riveting gameplay. You pick from many abilities to defeat your opponents or aid you in battle. There are projectiles, close range grabs, attacks that suck people in, and even healing spells.
- It requires a lot of time, effort, and skill to master the game, so long time veterans don't get destroyed by a first timer.
- There's a variety of maps that you can choose.
- The aesthetics of the game are very pleasing to the eye. The UI design and element emblems suit the game's magical theme.
- None of the elements or attacks are locked behind a paywall.
- There are no ODers, due to this being a fighting game.
- The chat can get pretty salty at times.
- There are useless gamepasses, such as an aura for 75 Robux that doesn't do anything except giving you a white flame around you. You can't even change the aura's color!
- The main currency of diamonds are too hard to obtain, as you only get 1 diamond for each kill. For your information, the cheapest element you can get costs 150 diamonds, and it's not like they do you good either
- There used to be a "daily reward" feature, where you get 10 diamonds once a day (20, if you're a member of Gamer Robot). But at some point, that got removed.
- This game has overpowered/overrated elements.
- Sometimes there are people that is in a high level that kills you several times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.