Plates of Fate: Mayhem
Plates of fate: Mayhem is a roblox game made by DylanBuildar. It is the official follow up to the game Plates of Fate: Classic.
Why it Rocks
- Original and working game concept.
- Fun disasters and variety, the game never gets old.
- A currency system that allows you to buy thing like armor and gear during rounds.
- Up to fifty players, adding to the chaos and leaving space for friends to join!
- There are special rounds like spheres, meteor mania, and elevators.
- Despite having a lot of luck, the game is still fun to play.
- Well done and beneficial armor and gear.
- There are crazy tricks to help you survive longer, like parachuting to going to other people's plates.
- The game is not pay to win, and doesn't have crazy gamepasses that are overpriced.
- If you die, you can do obbies to pass the time, as well as spectate, play plinko, and more!
- The game rarely, if at all, gets updates.
- The game has a very bad exploiting problem.
- Exploiters can troll and even BREAK SERVERS.
- The game has died due to ripoffs like lab experiment taking the spotlight. Nevertheless, it will never be forgotten.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.