SCP-3008 is a building horror game on Roblox developed by uglyburger0. In the game, players find themselves trapped in the titular SCP-3008, a seemingly never-ending Ikea store. Players have to use Ikea furniture such as tables, chairs or ladders to build bases and protect themselves from the SCP-3008-2, a group of Ikea workers with no face and unusual body proportions, who attacks only at night but is docile during daylight.
Why it rocks
- The game is pretty scary and the SCP-3008-2 can be very creepy and make some very intense moments.
- The building system is flawless, it is easy-to-use and you can make amazing bases easily without any interruptions in the system.
- The playerbase is full of extremely skilled people, you will frequently discover astounding builds and maybe wonder how such an amazing game landed on Roblox.
- The game has plenty of stuff you can find such as the rare GameCubes.
- The game is incredibly realistic. If you fall from a high place, you can take damage. You can find food packs to replenish your health, though
- The game has an extremely creative concept and is executed very well. It brings the story of SCP-3008 to life in such a perfect way.
- The world can feel very empty after a while since the store is absolutely humongous. Even if there are about 20 people in your server, it can still take a few minutes to actually find someone.
- The SCP-3008-2 are incredibly strong and can still hit you for a while if you're sprinting.