Super Cube Cavern is a dungeon crawler game with elements of crafting, combat and exploration.
Why it rocks
- It has a great art-style.
- It has nice building.
- You can buy unique accessories including hats or cosmetics.
- It has creative enemies and boss fights.
- It has decent combat.
- A lot of secrets and easter eggs to uncover
- The humour is actually funny.
- The crafting is actually pretty addicting.
- Since the caverns are randomly-generated, you have a new experience every time you play.
- The level design is amazing.
- The soundtrack is phenomenal.
- It is a sequel to an old game called Cube Cavern which unfortunately has been deleted.
- Sometimes, the controls are slippery and imprecise.
- You cannot distinguish cubes from open spaces since the cubes have the same texture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.