Tower Invaders is a fast paced tower defense game made by the user e6_4KOkGsp. It's based off of various tower defense game such as Tower Battles, BTD5, BTD Monkey City, and so on.
Why It Rocks
- Not a single Robux purchase in the game.
- Even the VIP servers are free.
- Actually gave credit to all of the games it's based off of.
- The creator also refuses to rip off Tower Battles.
- There's an unbelievable amount of unique mechanics in this game. Even experienced players of tower defense games might have to figure them out!
- The game works great on older devices. It's only a frame drop with no actual game play disadvantage.
- Unlike many other tower defense games on the website, the game can handle vertical and diagonal paths.
- Reasonable unlock times that can not be cheated with Robux.
- The game is very fast paced, especially on the higher difficulties, and there isn't much standing around.
- Some of the newer models look amazing. Examples of this are the plasma gattler, hammer, and hospital towers.
- A few free models.
- On the other hand, the creator said he'll replace them at some point.
- Most of the game looks horrible graphically. It's an overload of mixed art styles, giving it a weird feeling.
- While it's not the creator's fault, it's incredibly underrated and almost always has 0 people playing.
- It nearly impossible to find when you search the exact title of the game due to and shovelware games overshadowing it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.