Welcome to Bloxburg is a life-simulation Roblox game developed by Coeptus. It is a simulation of the daily activities of one virtual person in a household near a fictional city. Since its beta release in 2016, the game has amassed over 1 billion visits and almost 5.5M favorites, despite the fact that it is currently available as paid access for 25 Robux for a few years. Each server can hold 12 players. It is very similar to The Sims game series by Maxis and Electronic Arts. This game is the first paid access game to reach 1 billion visits.
Why It Rocks
- This is the perfect game for both modern gamers AND OGers.
- The game is so realistic and it actually feels like you actually had a great life.
- There isn't even any hackers in the game.
- Most players are nice and easy to get along.
- There are loafs of fun jobs in the game such as working at a pizza place, going mining, being a janitor for Green Clean, fishermen and so on.
- The game is pretty simple and easy to play.
- The unicorn on the TV is pretty cool to watch.
- It could give memories of old Roblox.
- There are lots of great stuffs in the store like the chips, grapes and cans of B E A N S.
- The potato chips actually looks like the Lays chips in real life which is a really nice easter egg.
- You can also explore this place and see what's new.
- The game can get boring really quickly to some players.
- The fact it costs Robux is kinda greedy since who would spend Robux over a game?