|Looks like we gotta make bricks more!|
This article is a stub. Please help Perfect Roblox Games Wiki by expanding it.
Why It Rocks
- The gameplay doesn’t require much skill, meaning it’s accessible to players of all skill levels.
- Lots of different weapons to unlock.
- You even have the choice between a gun or a melee weapon!
- Many different enemies to defeat.
- A good selection of maps to play on.
- The game has controller vibration on Xbox, making the game more immersive. This is rare to see this happen to games available on Xbox.
- If you don’t like it, you can turn it off in the settings.
- Even if you die, you don’t have to wait long to get back into the game if you get the chance to respawn.
- You can even become a zombie for free (most other games would likely charge you) with a selection of weapons to whack the remaining survivors with.
- A lot of other games have tried to dethrone this game (such as Zombie Attack or Zombie Strike), but both of those games cannot match the charm of Zombie Rush.
The Bad Qualities
- The gameplay can eventually get repetitive.
- Occasionally there’s glitches and bugs relating to changing your weapon selection.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.